Making a facebook fan page?

JayWash124

Whoop Whoop
Hey everyone, I was thinking of making a facebook fan page for my channel, but i have no idea how, and also, what are the benefits? if anyone can answer these for me i'd love u forever ;)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php

Some benefits: You can interact with your fans, and is a good way to bring in traffic to your channel.

I don't have a big fanbase (184 subs but only 10 likes on Facebook) so I don't do much interacting with people who have liked the page.. I'm starting to see that there isn't much of a point to it if you are a small channel. But it's always nice to have anyways.

Not sure how but unless your youtube channel has say, 10,000+ subscribers I don't think it'll get you very far. Better off posting a status of new videos to your friends, etc. Or posting/promoting on twitter and using popular trends/tags may get a few extra views and maybe an active subscriber or two, end of the day I don't believe it has many benefits.

I have 1.5k likes. I use it to connect to my audience, and it's a ton of fun if you update it a lot.

I get fan art sometimes too, and that's always a treat.

How does it drive in traffic? :eek:
Well you can post your videos on your page, and people who have liked it can see the post. YouTube's subscription boxes are all messed up, and not all of your subscribers will see when you uploaded a new video.

Back