Makerstudios or Fullscreen?

Thinking of joining Makerstudios, they seem pretty nice to me. Mailing with them for a while.

Anyone in one of those Networks and call tell me anything about gaining BETTER money from a Network?

Since I find this very important.

Thanks guys,

Full disclosure: I am very bias, so take my comment as such.

If RayWillamJohnson didn't like Maker, then I don't think anyone will. They tried taking over his channel and brand, so he left.

Gorilla campaigns have no use for me because I'm from the Netherlands (From what I've been told.)
There is soon coming a Dutch Partner Network so I will be joining that one.

Thinking of joining Makerstudios, they seem pretty nice to me. Mailing with them for a while.

Anyone in one of those Networks and call tell me anything about gaining BETTER money from a Network?

Since I find this very important.

Thanks guys,

If you can qualify to join Makers directly then do so.
If you do not qualify then try joining with RPM.
RPM is a sub network ran by Maker Studio where they let more people in and watch your channels and progress in order to cultivate talent to invite to Maker Studio directly.
I am a member of RPM Network / Maker Studios.
Maker is now the NUMBER ONE YouTube Network!
One advantage that you would have as a member is a direct rep for support of any issues that you may have with your YouTube Channel.

Thanks for your reply.

I am not going to do this because I'm waiting for the Dutch Network which is coming in Februari/March 2013.
They could provide me the best Dutch ads so that my revenue won't be in danger.

:)

What is the name of the Dutch network? I think I heard something from 1 guy who wanted to start one but didn't really felt it would work :p

What is the name of the Dutch network? I think I heard something from 1 guy who wanted to start one but didn't really felt it would work :p

Haha I really don't know man.. A guy I know is really into computer youtube stuff and knows people who are busy with it. He said they already have the google/youtube rights etc. This would be much better for my channel I guessss.

Back