Maker Studios Dashboard Help :(

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Hi there, so I got partnered with Socialblade/RPM a few months ago and there is this dashboard that RPM have on maker studios, only people who are partnered with them can access it but it said my account could not be found in their records. It says to email them and say that you can't get in saying your youtube channel name and they will sort it out. I sent this email about 3 weeks ago now and they still haven't gotten back to me.

Should I just wait, or maybe should I contact social blade?? Any suggestions?

Hi there, so I got partnered with Socialblade/RPM a few months ago and there is this dashboard that RPM have on maker studios, only people who are partnered with them can access it but it said my account could not be found in their records. It says to email them and say that you can't get in saying your youtube channel name and they will sort it out. I sent this email about 3 weeks ago now and they still haven't gotten back to me.

Should I just wait, or maybe should I contact social blade?? Any suggestions?
When I was with them there was a section on the forums to apply for the dashboard, it still there?

if you contacted them 3 weeks ago and still no answer it's time for you to send them a angry email! you pay them a %of your earnings to be helpful. I had my dashboard as soon as i signed my full screen contract

Back