Make an AD - Confusion

Hi guys,
So the "make an AD" thing appeared for one of my video's and I'm slightly confused
It's asking for budget and whatnot and I really don't know what to do
Can someone help please?

You can create ad campaigns for your videos - they may be featured on other youtube videos and you pay for everyone that views your ad. It's completely optional. ^_^

Anyone can advertise with YouTube, unless you're wanting to pay then you can't advertise your video on the YouTube platform.

Hi guys,
So the "make an AD" thing appeared for one of my video's and I'm slightly confused
It's asking for budget and whatnot and I really don't know what to do
Can someone help please?

Yeah you can launch an advert. You need a Google Adwords account (if you don't have one, it'll take you through the easy sign up process).

Let's say your budget is $10. Over 7 days this will get your 'advert' approx 40,000 impressions and will likely get your video about 400-500 views. Obviously this will depend, there's nothing guaranteed about it.

Basically, you have a budget of $10 and you pay X amount when an advert is clicked. You don't pay simply for having the advert shown on a page. Once the budget runs out, your advert will no longer be shown until you put more money in.

You can either have this refresh automatically (so your bank is charged every time the 'budget' is used up) or you can do it manually which is recommended.

Anyone can advertise with YouTube, unless you're wanting to pay then you can't advertise your video on the YouTube platform.
Yeah you can launch an advert. You need a Google Adwords account (if you don't have one, it'll take you through the easy sign up process).

Let's say your budget is $10. Over 7 days this will get your 'advert' approx 40,000 impressions and will likely get your video about 400-500 views. Obviously this will depend, there's nothing guaranteed about it.

Basically, you have a budget of $10 and you pay X amount when an advert is clicked. You don't pay simply for having the advert shown on a page. Once the budget runs out, your advert will no longer be shown until you put more money in.

You can either have this refresh automatically (so your bank is charged every time the 'budget' is used up) or you can do it manually which is recommended.

Back