Major YT glitch, I can't do YT properly, HALP!

Min/Max Munchking

Loving YTtalk
All right, I've been battling this issue for 2 days and need help and bigger brains.

When I'm logged into the YT account associated with my main channel (MinMaxMunchking), I can't access ANY of the channel tabs (Videos, Community, About...). They're there, linked, I can click on them, but when I click on any of the tabs, all I get is an empty YT background with no text, pictures, links, nothing. But, when I'm logged in another YT account, I can browse through my channel without any issues, everything loads just fine.

That wouldn't be a problem really, but I use Community tab to update my audience on where I'm at with new videos and just general stuff related to the channel and what I do. I can't do that any more.

I reinstalled Firefox. Problem still persists. I logged into the MinMaxMunchking account on Chrome and Edge, same issue. I even sent a message to @TeamYouTube on Twitter, but that's most likely not gonna get me anywhere.

Can anyone in this forum give me ANY idea what I'm supposed to do and who I'm supposed to talk to to fix this career-ending glitch? (jokes... it's still serious though, so HELP!!)

any luck?
Oh yeah, it resolved itself after another day... I think something got screwed as they made a change where you no longer see that string of random characters, instead you see the actual channel name in the URL. Something was breaking in that transition. It's fixed now.

It is the first time ever that a bug lasted for more than a day though. That's a bit concerning, but I guess their workforce is strained due to pandemic and working from home.

Back