Love the haters because they hate it!

hmmmm, this seems like a good idea. but my thought it it might draw more attention to the hating people more and less to the people who actually support you? it would have to be 50/50 i guess

Haters are the best thing that can happen to you. I had one on my sketch channel and it drove me to create better content. I wub'em! :3 You COULD be a sensitive baby and cry over them. Or you can look at "You suck" as a drive to not suck.

Haters are the best thing that can happen to you. I had one on my sketch channel and it drove me to create better content. I wub'em! :3 You COULD be a sensitive baby and cry over them. Or you can look at "You suck" as a drive to not suck.

Yep and also be quite happy with the knowledge that those that 'hate' for no good reason are often jealous. You often find that people who hate on a YouTuber or video or whatever with relentless malice is often a bit of a failure who hates everything anyway.

Yep and also be quite happy with the knowledge that those that 'hate' for no good reason are often jealous. You often find that people who hate on a YouTuber or video or whatever with relentless malice is often a bit of a failure who hates everything anyway.
Yeah someone hacked my previous account through jealousy but now I strike back, no hackers or haters will stop me doing what I want to achieve in life :D

Back