Losing inspiration...

Carl Hinton

Loving The Gameplay
You REALLY need to do what makes you happy. Why did you start your channel and what creative outlets will let you feel that way?

Its been said a million times, but if you do the youtube thing for riches and glory, you'll give up WAAAAY before you get there. So I think you should be honest with yourself and keep doing what you love to do till you come up with YOUR ideal of what your channel should be :)

Hope you do seomthing you love to do bud :)

This is written as though in response to someone, rather than a new thread??

Either way I agree with you there :D

Oh, you answered to my thread in a new one because mine actually got moved on an other side of the forum !
Anyways, thanks for the advice. It helps a lot ! :)

Well said :up:

I'd add, if you are looking to grow and evolve creatively, then you also have to be open to criticism and feedback. I find a lot of people are shying away from negative/harsh feedback, when it can be interpreted constructively and help you grow as a person.

The thing that keeps me going is the likes and subs every day, i never jumped into youtube for the money, i just wanted people to game with to be honest but knowing people really enjoy my content brings a smile to my face everyday and motivates me more! :)

You REALLY need to do what makes you happy. Why did you start your channel and what creative outlets will let you feel that way?

Its been said a million times, but if you do the youtube thing for riches and glory, you'll give up WAAAAY before you get there. So I think you should be honest with yourself and keep doing what you love to do till you come up with YOUR ideal of what your channel should be :)

Hope you do seomthing you love to do bud :)

Took the words out of my mouth. But this seems like a response to someone xD Anyway great post :)

Currently, it seems as if you are well and truly burning yourself out; and that's never a good thing! What I mean by burning yourself out, is that you're creating and uploading many new videos, each and every day. And by doing that, you're leaving yourself with little to no time, to come up with new ideas; thus losing your inspiration. Try lowering the number of videos you create and upload; even one a week is perfectly fine. Quantity over quality is never a good thing; quality must always come first. And that way, you'll create videos which more than make up, for only uploading once a week; not that anyone should expect you to do anymore than that. After all, you're only human, and you have a life to attend to also! :)

Back