Looking to promote your Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you may promote my music!

Just go submit it to our website and we will get started as soon as possible :)[DOUBLEPOST=1365660833,1365660595][/DOUBLEPOST]
Finally! So happy there's a platform for people to promote their nusic! Lifesaver thankyou!
I'm a singer songwrtiter and would defoo love to be a part, can you provide a bit more info on how it'll all work :)

Yes we saw this was missing and thought we had to skill to help other musicians.

How we work is you submit your music to our website under our form. Then after we have confirmed everything we will create video graphics for your music. From there we will post it to one of our channels depending on your Genre. Finally we will share it on our social networks to get other people who are following us to see your music. Our goal is to help promote you for free :)

We like unique, original, music and our hope is to create a community of musicians and music enthusiast who wanna hear brand new music :) hope we get a submission from you soon. Would love to see what you have!

Just go submit it to our website and we will get started as soon as possible :)[DOUBLEPOST=1365660833,1365660595][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yes we saw this was missing and thought we had to skill to help other musicians.

How we work is you submit your music to our website under our form. Then after we have confirmed everything we will create video graphics for your music. From there we will post it to one of our channels depending on your Genre. Finally we will share it on our social networks to get other people who are following us to see your music. Our goal is to help promote you for free :)

We like unique, original, music and our hope is to create a community of musicians and music enthusiast who wanna hear brand new music :) hope we get a submission from you soon. Would love to see what you have!

That sounds great! I will deffo do this to one of my tracks. Can't wait :)

Cool! Do you promote any cover channels?

My Youtube channel is all about covers so far =)

Unfortunately we don't allow cover songs but would love to hear any original music you have :) we love original content because it brings something new to the table for listeners.

If you have any friends with music send them to us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back