Gaming Looking To Make A New Collab Group!

LunarCeliuo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer, Other
Hey! I'm ShadowFire. I'm 21 years old and a college student in Texas!

A friend and I looking to make a new group to record with! We're definitely more edgy than most (especially me lmao). I have 134 subs and my friend has 140. Sub count doesn't matter to us. We had another group, but it kinda faded with people showing up less and less.

We really only hope to find someone that matches our vibe and humor and we all get along, but its easy to get along with us (as long as you don't get overly offended by things). I've made a basic discord server for all of us to hang out in and record and all that. We do cuss a lot (mainly me lmao). We don't have a recording schedule or anything. We just kinda record whatever we feel like playing. We're really chill and easy to get along with. Like I said, we do have a darker sense of humor, so if you match that, you're good lmao.

If you're interested feel free to add me on discord!

ShadowFire#4317

Here's just some more information about us:

Games we play:
  • GTA V
  • Call of Duty: Cold War
  • GMOD
  • Golf It!
  • Phasmophobia
  • VR Chat
  • Minecraft
  • Splitgate
  • Back 4 Blood
  • Gang Beasts
  • CSGO
And more!

Requirements:
  • 18+ years old (Preferably)
  • Preferably in the United States
  • Mic quality isn't a big deal as long as its not like actually horrible lmao
  • We use discord to talk and record, so you'd need to use it too
Again if you have any questions or are interested, feel free to hit me up on discord!

ShadowFire#4317

Guyver Gaming

Reaction score
Hey! I'm ShadowFire. I'm 21 years old and a college student in Texas!

A friend and I looking to make a new group to record with! We're definitely more edgy than most (especially me lmao). I have 134 subs and my friend has 140. Sub count doesn't matter to us. We had another group, but it kinda faded with people showing up less and less.

We really only hope to find someone that matches our vibe and humor and we all get along, but its easy to get along with us (as long as you don't get overly offended by things). I've made a basic discord server for all of us to hang out in and record and all that. We do cuss a lot (mainly me lmao). We don't have a recording schedule or anything. We just kinda record whatever we feel like playing. We're really chill and easy to get along with. Like I said, we do have a darker sense of humor, so if you match that, you're good lmao.

If you're interested feel free to add me on discord!

ShadowFire#4317

Here's just some more information about us:

Games we play:
  • GTA V
  • Call of Duty: Cold War
  • GMOD
  • Golf It!
  • Phasmophobia
  • VR Chat
  • Minecraft
  • Splitgate
  • Back 4 Blood
  • Gang Beasts
  • CSGO
And more!

Requirements:
  • 18+ years old (Preferably)
  • Preferably in the United States
  • Mic quality isn't a big deal as long as its not like actually horrible lmao
  • We use discord to talk and record, so you'd need to use it too
Again if you have any questions or are interested, feel free to hit me up on discord!

ShadowFire#4317
Hello my is Josh. I'm a youtube gamer.. recently I joined a youtube forum to find other youtubers who game and like to make collabs. I came across your message looking for gaming collaborations..I'm keen to team up and join you and friends.

My channel is called guyvergaming.

AlizaCrooks

Reaction score
I am also looking to make a new collab group online and I am glad I found your post. Are you still looking for it? I am waiting for your reply and till then I will visit https://oxessays.com/write-my-essay here where I found someone to write my essay assignment. I never got high marks in my essay assignments and that is why I need a help from professionals.

joycebyerstr

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It sounds tempting. I would like to learn more and have a conversation. By the way, I am also studying in Texas. I am already in my second year of college, and I was glad to learn about the https://www.writemypapers.org/ service. Writing papers with them is a pleasure. There, they provided me with my own writer who regularly helps me with essays and the like. On top of all this, it's inexpensive, and I have time to focus on my hobby - my YouTube channel.