Gaming looking for youtube friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys | Girls

I am a new YouTube gamer and what I’m looking for is other YouTubers to collab with, have fun, make jokes, play Games, even make lets plays with if that’s on the board :)

I’m open to almost any kind of multiplayer game like Garry’s mod, Minecraft, call of duty, GTA 5, left4dead or whatever you guys feel like, old as well as new games, also challenges could be fun, customized maps, drunken games or whatever :)

If any of you are interested in what im offering please leave a comment and I’ll be right there!

About me:
I am 15 (almost 16)
born in Australia
I try to make videos that make me laugh and that I enjoy.

Games I have:
Gmod
Portal 2
Minecraft (if you're not into that, I don't even play that often)
CS:GO
BattleBlock Theater
The Ship
I can play any other free to play games as well (obviously)

My set up (if you're into quality):
I don't have a very good computer, it lags rarely, but I don't think that it can handle something like BO3.
I only have a small kinda old webcam. Which I also use as a mic because someone broke my headset. dang it martin!
I honestly don't care about the quality of my equipment and I feel like the quality of my content is better.

Message me!

My Twitter: @TheNationJason
My Steam is: NationJason
PM me here on YTTalk or reply to this reply.
I'll make a new Skype account if you want to talk on there.

Hey Guys | Girls

I am a new YouTube gamer and what I’m looking for is other YouTubers to collab with, have fun, make jokes, play Games, even make lets plays with if that’s on the board :)

I’m open to almost any kind of multiplayer game like Garry’s mod, Minecraft, call of duty, GTA 5, left4dead or whatever you guys feel like, old as well as new games, also challenges could be fun, customized maps, drunken games or whatever :)

If any of you are interested in what im offering please leave a comment and I’ll be right there!
I have a group and we would be happy to add you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back