Other Looking for vocalist/musicians to make acoustic covers with.

ArfianSaban

Hey there. Looking for vocalist or musicians to make acoustic cover with. Here is one of cover i collab with another youtuber. We can discuss more on youtube pm or skype or facebook or any other social network if anyone wanna do collab. Cheers!

Hey!

Firstly, I checked the cover you linked above and it was neat, congrats. ;)
I'd be up to collaborate with you but I don't have the gear (yet). I'm planning to buy a new acoustic guitar, hopefully I'll manage to do it soon. I'm also trying to get myself into singing but I'm not so sure of my voice yet but maybe I could be used for some background vocals or who knows :D But as I mentioned above I don't have a microphone to record it.

However I subscribed you so I won't forget about you and maybe later we could pull out something together! :)
Cheers, and keep up the good work.

Hey!

Firstly, I checked the cover you linked above and it was neat, congrats. ;)
I'd be up to collaborate with you but I don't have the gear (yet). I'm planning to buy a new acoustic guitar, hopefully I'll manage to do it soon. I'm also trying to get myself into singing but I'm not so sure of my voice yet but maybe I could be used for some background vocals or who knows :D But as I mentioned above I don't have a microphone to record it.

However I subscribed you so I won't forget about you and maybe later we could pull out something together! :)
Cheers, and keep up the good work.

Hey. Thanks for the sub. Already sub you back. maybe in the future we can collab something together. nice cover of gangnam style.!

Dude you totally rock! I subbed and I also do music stuff man! I would love your help with guitar, I play guitar but you are definitely better than me at it! You can be in touch on youtube or on here either way.

Dude you totally rock! I subbed and I also do music stuff man! I would love your help with guitar, I play guitar but you are definitely better than me at it! You can be in touch on youtube or on here either way.
Thanks man. just hit me up if you wanna collab!

I really like your channel man. Im also a musician so if you are interested I can collaborate with you :) I also gave u a sub.

Back