Looking for suggestions on a geek/gaming show

Sean Caspian

I've Got It
Hello all! One of my ideas for my new Youtube channel is a show that's basically about how to "get your geek card". It would be a show introducing people to some of the staples of the geek world like DND, anime, shows like Firefly, XBOX games, tabletop stuff...you name it.

Looking for any sort of ideas on presentation, scripting, show feel/theme to help it stand out a bit. I would anticipate doing this once a week, episodes being 10 minutes or less.

Much love!

I can't really offer anything, I was just told how "bland" I was sooo....lol Good luck because it sounds like something I'm interested in watching.

No worries, thanks for the reply in any case! Don't get too down about that though, it's the chance we all take by putting material out there. Most likely anyone bagging on you too hard hasn't given anything like this a try themselves. It's damned hard work, and it's all up to you. Keep it up for sure!

Try writing a script before hand, to many people are making videos and stuttering or saying emm ever few seconds... plus good editing and some personal graphics

Thanks for the response here. Yeah, I generally agree that a lot of gamer videos are just too slow paced. It's someone playing a game without much of anything to say a lot of the time.

Back