Gaming Looking for Positive Gaming Partners (AU)

Ljah PlayZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
Hey Guys,
My name is LjahplayZ, I am a fairly new Australian YouTuber (208 Subscribers, growing Fast!) and I am looking for any potential YouTube collabers who would like to join in for some games (Mostly just making a group of YouTube friends).

I am flexible with games as I am only a PC player and I am always willing to adapt as needed. I will be recording and posting funny moments, Gameplay edits, etc and your YouTube details will be included in each video description.

Age prefered: 17-18+
Time Zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10)

If anyone is interested in such partnership you are more than welcome to contact me via social media:
Discord - LJAHPlayZ#0160
Instagram - ljahplayzhd

Toxik

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey mate, I'm down to collab, I mostly play on ps4 but I'm happy to play some Gmod, CSGO and Minecraft on PC. My twitter is @LtSharker

Reactions: Ljah PlayZ

ErhanGaming

Reaction score
I checked out your channel - I like that you have good quality audio etc. If you're willing to play Minecraft I think we'd be able to work well together.

Reactions: Ljah PlayZ

Ljah PlayZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
I checked out your channel - I like that you have good quality audio etc. If you're willing to play Minecraft I think we'd be able to work well together.
I can give Minecraft a try, you may have to show me ther basics, never played it before :p