Gaming Looking for people to game/ make videos with

MLGCodcaster

The most intense youtuber ever! xD
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So most people on youtube just game with and make videos with certain people that have only the best quality or have a certain amount of subs.

Well I am currently re working my channel so i won't be able to upload as often as i'd like to so instead i was thinking of making videos with other youtubers that play the same games as me.

You don't have to have a certain amount of subs or views or quality but i won't be able to record the video that would be up to you.

The main games would be black ops 2 halo 4 and xbox 360 minecraft since those are the main ones i play. I could also do a commentary over skype if you really wanted to do that instead.

Anyway if you are interested send me a friend request on xbox my gamer tag is Nick Hydra thanks :)

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I would be very interested, I have a channel that is rapidly growing and I think we could both benefit well from this, I too have an xbox 360 so we can do dual commentaries?? Or if you want we can just play the game and you could make videos?? Up to you??

MLGCodcaster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I would be very interested, I have a channel that is rapidly growing and I think we could both benefit well from this, I too have an xbox 360 so we can do dual commentaries?? Or if you want we can just play the game and you could make videos?? Up to you??
sounds good you decide xD

XxMoJoHunter25

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think it would be great to collab with you "IntenseHydra" or with you ""LydianGamer".. So if you guys want you can add me on Xbox

GT: Xx MoJo Hunter

or msg me on Youtube. Those would be the best way to contact me.. :) We can discuss the who and whats there! :) Hope you guys won't mind me being Dutch.. So here and there ill mess up with my English.. and ofc i have a accent.. To see how "Bad" it is.. you can check out 1 of my vids.. i'm talking alot in those.. so alot for you guys to judge :p

MLGCodcaster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I think it would be great to collab with you "IntenseHydra" or with you ""LydianGamer".. So if you guys want you can add me on Xbox

GT: Xx MoJo Hunter

or msg me on Youtube. Those would be the best way to contact me.. :) We can discuss the who and whats there! :) Hope you guys won't mind me being Dutch.. So here and there ill mess up with my English.. and ofc i have a accent.. To see how "Bad" it is.. you can check out 1 of my vids.. i'm talking alot in those.. so alot for you guys to judge :p
i'll add you when i get on later!

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Both of you add me it's TheBlackHunterX I cant record but I am sure we can still play games and that together even when nobody is recording :D