Music Looking for musicians and artists to use in my videos

yayitsdenim

Hi everyone.

My latest video.

I am a 15 year experienced professional audio engineer and i have began to create educational videos on you tube after all of my clients encouragement over the last years.

I have around 30 videos written and will be releasing 2 a week on my channel, on my own site and through my udemy course.

If you would like to be featured in my videos then take a look at my new channel and visit my site. You can contact me here or via the contact me button on my website.
Denim The Engineer.jpeg

Specifically i am seeking recordings of your work to process through analogue gear, digital worktools and tutorials.

Heyhey Denim!:)

The website link that's on your Youtube 'About' section does not work, I would like to know a bit more about your work.

Happy new year 2020.

Thunderbird.

Hi
I own a youtube channel named 'Globe Gemish'. The channel uploads videos under various categories like music, entertainment, education, science & technology. Since i am basically from Mangaluru city from Karnataka state, I have made a lot of videos on the city too.
Now I am working on uploading cover songs sung by me. I would be grateful and happy if i Can collaborate with you.

Back