Meet Up/Gathering LOOKING FOR GTA V FUNNY GROUP

SlappinThaScope

Reaction score
Hello to those who are reading,

I am 1 month in to my YouTube channel and I am looking to collaborate with others. My video view count is abnormally high, given my current condition of subscribers (help: why? tags, maybe?). Anyway, I take my motivation from other famous gaming YouTubers, like PewDiePie, Speedy, Vanoss, H2O, etc., and I am striving to be just as good, and (hopefully) eventually better at making funny content as they are.

Info about me and my channel:
Platforms: Xbox 360, ONE, a little of PC
Games: Anything that I can turn into an entertaining time
Purpose of channel: To just have fun with friends and create content that we, and lots of other people, can view and look back on as time goes by; to enjoy ourselves.
Channel name: SlappinThaScope
Link: (type the "http" crap ahead of it): bit.ly/1bWkJ0A
Time Zone: US, Pacific Standard

I use a Roxio Gamecap HD Pro as well as my friend's (legal) copy of Vegas 12, so my videos are as high quality as I can get them, though I am still learning.

YouTubers I am looking to collaborate with:
Anyone over the age of 13
Those who are willing to keep making funny content, etc.; persistent
Those who are truly willing to promote me as much as I promote them
Those who play often enough to consistently put out 1-2 videos a week, excluding times like holidays and such
Any amount of subscribers, but the ability to share videos with lots of other people
Even if you don't feel like collaborating with me, please look at my videos; let me know if there is anything I should fix in them. And, who knows, you may find my channel good enough to subscribe and/or share it with your own friends?

Thanks everyone,
SlappinThaScope

**The "My Channel" button below doesnt work, so take the following link, delete the spaces between the 4 pieces, and put it in the address bar to get to my channel page==> ht tp :// bit.ly/1bWkJ0A**

Last edited:

unknown_user098320404

Reaction score
Props for having a nice viewership so early, But I would highly suggest against just copying or taking "motivation" from other larger creators. They have everyone else (including you) copying them, and it's only a small amount of time before it becomes cliche' and nobody watches it. Sure, make it, and maybe gain a subscriber or two. But those new subscribers wont stick around for long.

I would highly suggest finding ways to better what they do, find flaws and correct them, or just do something completely different. Be original, don't openly copy what others do just for views. It's a No-No in any space.

SlappinThaScope

Reaction score
Props for having a nice viewership so early, But I would highly suggest against just copying or taking "motivation" from other larger creators. They have everyone else (including you) copying them, and it's only a small amount of time before it becomes cliche' and nobody watches it. Sure, make it, and maybe gain a subscriber or two. But those new subscribers wont stick around for long.

I would highly suggest finding ways to better what they do, find flaws and correct them, or just do something completely different. Be original, don't openly copy what others do just for views. It's a No-No in any space.
Thanks for the advice. Its just difficult to come up with your own, successful "ways" right off the bat; my originality will eventually come to me. So using successful "ways" just seems like kind of a "guiding light" for me.

unknown_user098320404

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Its just difficult to come up with your own, successful "ways" right off the bat; my originality will eventually come to me. So using successful "ways" just seems like kind of a "guiding light" for me.
See again I feel you're wrong. You're putting successful infront of the actual content. Don't use someone elses perfected craft as a crutch. Try new things. See what sticks, and what sucks. Probably took them a long time to perfect.

You can just go ahead and do this, But with your only 1 month into YouTube you'll eventually see the value in being original over just copying others. There is no quick fix to being popular, Don't rush this. If you're serious about YouTube as a platform, and you respect it. You wont copy others outright.

SlappinThaScope

Reaction score
See again I feel you're wrong. You're putting successful infront of the actual content. Don't use someone elses perfected craft as a crutch. Try new things. See what sticks, and what sucks. Probably took them a long time to perfect.

You can just go ahead and do this, But with your only 1 month into YouTube you'll eventually see the value in being original over just copying others. There is no quick fix to being popular, Don't rush this. If you're serious about YouTube as a platform, and you respect it. You wont copy others outright.
Thank you for your insight and help sir

Rodolfo Martinez

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i would like to help with funny footage, i have my recording equipment mic and video recording, im 18+ let me know :)