Music Looking for funny artists for collab

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I´m looking for funny musicians to do a collaboration with. This is what I had in mind. You have a great song and I will make an animation video and put it on my channel with a shout out/link to your channel (I have about 2900 subscribers) I will make kind of like the same style of video as the ones on my channel. So if you are a musician/singer feel free to check out my channel and see if you have music or a song that could do well on it

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey man, not a musician, but just checked out your channel and it's really good! Subscribed and deffo will be checking more video's out. Not sure how, but would you collaborate with non musicians, like animating a "story time" video?

Palooza Pizza

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I could be what you consider a funny musician! Not much of a musician but im ok at garageband! Hit me up!

Hanne Verleysen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm a musician and would love to do a collab (although I don't think my songs are actually 'funny'... but maybe you're still interested :p)
You can listen to some of my original songs over on my channel :)

Agus Theo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I like to cover songs, some also look funny.
you can visit my channel and be able to judge whether it is suitable to collaborate. :dance:

MAXX ADORNO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey, i do comedic rap music. I would be interested in doing that with you just hmu