Gaming Looking for Creators/Streamers

So, what's up YouTube community?

BTG Entertainment (BlameTheGamer) is looking for streamers who will stream games frequently. We love games and since we started we have gained a small following (the channel has only been active for about a month or two) and are looking to expand our roster of streamers and games.

However, our primary streamer just quit so we are looking for people who can stream full-time (6 hours a week). If you feel you would be a good fit please fill out the little info below. Keep in mind you don't need to be an expert at games, and you don't need a large following on YouTube to join up.

If the mods would be so kind as to leave this up, or give me an alternative place to post this if it breaks any rules that would be great!

So, if you're interested please fill out the small "application" (for lack of a better term) below. We only need a few streamers so please, act fast.

"application" (copy paste into a reply)

Preferred reference name (Usually your YT Channel name or IGN):

Availability (how many hours per week):

YT Channel Link (if you have one):

Twitter username (if you have one):

Special Skills (for example Graphic Design, Animation, etc):

Commentary Experience:

How would you rate your commentary skills? (Scale of 1-10):

How would you describe your personality?:

How long have you been playing games (approximately)?:

What would you say is your favourite game?:

Besides your favourite is there any other games you would like to stream for the channel?:

Do you have a Discord? Please put it here:

Thanks for your interest! And again Mods, if this isn't allowed please let me know. I didn't see anything about it in the forum rules.

Thanks!

BTG Entertainment

(P.S)

Please, anyone, feel free to apply. No matter what. Also, special skills like Graphic Design and Animation aren't necessary, only nice to have.

Attachments

• BTG Logo.jpg
    BTG Logo.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 0
Back