Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivia Beltran

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
i recently started a new channel that will base on beauty, reviews, cooking, lifestyle and more. it will be an honor to meet someone here to collab with and also make friends.

Reactions: allthingstodd

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Olivia and welcome to Yttalk:) Yep you can find a lot of new Youtube friends here and at the same time you will get plenty of tips and tricks to grow your channel:up2:
i recently started a new channel that will base on beauty, reviews, cooking, lifestyle
I have seen many in the same niche in this forum so try to hook up with some of them for a collab:) Collaborations is one of the best ways to grow a channel so my advice would be to start out with that:up2: Welcome once again and best of luck with your channel.

christielaw19

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Olivia! I hope you're having a great Thursday! :)
My name's Christie, I just started Youtube and am planning to make Lifestyle videos as well! I would love to become youtube friends and maybe collaborate one day! Can't wait to see your videos!

allthingstodd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Reporter, Vlogger, Comedian, Commentator
i recently started a new channel that will base on beauty, reviews, cooking, lifestyle and more. it will be an honor to meet someone here to collab with and also make friends.
Hey! Good luck on your Channel. I see you do Food recipe vids, so I'll check it out!
Love supporting up and comers like me! Let me know if you have any questions, or anything!

Reaction score
Hey Olivia! I also have a food related channel! I would love to collaborate! My channel is based around grocery shopping on a budget, so if you ever want your audience to know where they can buy the food featured on your channel for cheap, I'm your girl! Here's one of my videos if you're interested: One of my videos

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This is an old thread, and the OP is no longer active. I've locked this thread to prevent confusion about active collaboration threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.