Other Looking for collaborators for a sports channel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys,

I've just launched a side project that's something of a collaborative YT sports network - the idea is to give myself and other YouTubers a communal outlet to discuss sports, help grow each other's channels and just build some reach whilst putting out great, sports-based content. Any sport is welcome, and we've already got people volunteering to cover everything from soccer to motorsports to pro wrestling. And yes, we'll even take eSports content.

• My niche - I'm primarily a YT gamer, but I'm also a vlogger and a musician.
  • What we're looking for - People from any YT background who enjoy sports and want to share their opinions, news takes, opinions... or even make mini sports documentaries. Ideal if you channel isn't strictly about sports, but you'd like to discuss them occasionally without cluttering up you channel.
  • The kind of person/people I'm seeking - Anyone who's comfortable in front of a camera, loves thinking and talking about sports and wants to share their enthusiasm for their favourite sports, or favourite teams with others, all whilst cross-promoting their own channel.
  • The type of collaboration I'm seeking - I'm looking at everything, but primarily individual contributors or folk willing to join panels for discussions.
  • Goals/Aims/Purpose - the purpose of this is to create a communal sports discussion place, where creators can come together to help grow this channel, promote their own and help others to grow. If the channel reaches the sub numbers to get monetised, we'll work out a revenue sharing scheme together.
  • Location - I'm based in the UK, but we have collaborators on-board from the Us and Argentina, among others, so it really is a global workspace.
  • Requirements - I don't really have any requirements - if you've got 2 subs or 2 million, and you're willing to throw some content into this big, beautiful sports mixer, then come join.
  • My Statistics - This particular channel is new, but my main gaming channel (with a focus on sports games) is three years old, has 145 subs, and averages ~1k views per month, over a 5 upload per week schedule.
  • Meet Up Place/Venue - Meet ups in person aren't really happening right now, cos Covid, but if the opportunity presents itself, we'll discuss it down the line.
  • Deadlines/Times and Dates - No deadlines - if it's opinion or news, it just needs to be timely. If it's documentaries, or sports history discussions, there's no deadline. Panel shows will probably happen live.
Anyway, those are the details, let me know below if you'd like to collab and I'll send you a link to the Discord.

KING_VENUS2833

Reaction score
since you a gamer as well have you ever thought about playing a sports game while talking about sports I’m Dee my YouTube channel is King Venus in the past I have done some sport gaming on my channel I would love to join but just fill me in as we go

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
since you a gamer as well have you ever thought about playing a sports game while talking about sports I’m Dee my YouTube channel is King Venus in the past I have done some sport gaming on my channel I would love to join but just fill me in as we go
I've tried that, but they don't do as well as videos dedicated to just talking about sports.