Animation Looking for Collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freezedown

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Also if you need male voice actors let me know. I have done a bit before and would like to get back into it!

You could do a minecraft series. It could be called. "Our world of blocks!" Where the base story could that they we stranded or telelported there and are just trying to survive or something.

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Also if you need male voice actors let me know. I have done a bit before and would like to get back into it!

You could do a minecraft series. It could be called. "Our world of blocks!" Where the base story could that they we stranded or telelported there and are just trying to survive or something.
My son keeps nagging me to make a Minecraft series but I don't know enough of the game to find humor in it. I know there' a massive following so if anyone has any great Minecraft story ideas that's also a win! Let me know..

Freezedown

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well I can explain like funny things, like creepers or endermen, and all that good stuff. I just not sure about a Story. I mean the main thing to do in minecraft is to get to and kill the Enderdragon. Theres not really dialog or anything tho so story we would have to make up.

Like I suggested the title could be "Our World of Blocks" but the story could just be "minecraft" people trying to live together in a neighborhood. Tho we could keep creepers and whatnot in the "show". Honestly Big story wise i'm not the best. I'm better at like little skits or adding in a funny thing, i'm a funny guy so serious story and whatnot, not my thing lol.

Not saying I couldn't do voice for serious stuff.

Calvisions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you have a deadline for when these ideas have to be in? As well I would do some voice acting for you as well if needed.

sordslayer46

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
doing stuff about superheros is always good either original characters or parodies of alredy existing ones if you need any specific ideas let me know
also if you need any more voice acting or narrators i gladly do that too

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I've received a pilot script and all the voice acting from @JohnKenShow for a possible cartoon series, so now I'm building a five minute pilot episode to see how it pans out. Should be loads of fun. However I am still looking for other ideas, so if you're keen to collaborate, please let me know.

Reactions: JohnKenShow
Status
Not open for further replies.