Gaming Looking For Collab For MMORPG

ShadowCreme

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hey guys,

looking for some people who live in UK preferably (but im not too bothered about distance) who would want to do a collabaration with me on the game War of the Immortals. I first started doing the game on my channel when i first started so if you want to see what it is like then look on there. But it would be great to play it with another person/2-3 people as MMORPG's are always better when your in a group :)

Anyways let me know if your interested, look forward to hearing from you.
Shadow

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would srsly love to join :D But i dun live in UK i live in Holland :D Thats just 1 hour timedifference :D But add me on skype and we talk there :D supahkitteh4 us my skype ;) I WAS FEELING CREATIVE OK!!!! >:3 Add me and we talk :D

TheSherwoodProject

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys,

looking for some people who live in UK preferably (but im not too bothered about distance) who would want to do a collabaration with me on the game War of the Immortals. I first started doing the game on my channel when i first started so if you want to see what it is like then look on there. But it would be great to play it with another person/2-3 people as MMORPG's are always better when your in a group :)

Shadow
Yeah i'll be intrested. I live in the UK

Alex Heasman

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys,

Shadow
Yeah definitely man I'm in the UK just let me know :)