Gaming Looking for a PC Companion. (Steam - CS: GO, GMOD, GTA 5, OTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am CorcorGaming and I have 103 subscribers on YouTube. I play usually with the same two people in all of my videos. I am looking for more people to show my viewers and hopefully gain a greater audience. If you are interested in collabing with me, reply to this thread saying your:
-Youtube
-Subscriber Count
-Skype Name
-Steam Name
 
-YouTube : FieryStarFTW
-Subscriber Count : 0
-Skype Name : stardark5555
-Steam Name : in skype ill tell you

all I can say is that don't judge from the view count, because I have yet to upload, sadly nowdays people rather watch multiplayer funny contents, so I was looking and here I found an amazing one, If your rather not satisfied contact me on skype and have a test run with me and youll see, I edit perfectly and I have great commentating skills, hope you contact me soon and farewelll
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top