Looking for a new network and possibly partnership! (Gaming)

Pippie341

So im currently a member of a small networking channel but i feel very restricted about what i am allowed to submit. (they only accept cod of bf3 videos. I don't mid bf3 and cod but i like variety) Im currently on 310 subscribers and Im looking to leave this channel and join another Network where i can be creative and actually submit other videos like Trouble In Terrorist Town, DayZ, Dead Space, Minecraft etc.

If you know of (or run) any community channels please leave them below or message me the details.

Im also looking to get my channel partnered not because i want to make money or anything, but i know that partnered channels come across as being more successful than normal channels. I think i would be able to start to reach my full potential on youtube if i partner my channel (preferably with a gaming network)

Thanks guys

Pippie

You could try fullscreen they are great! I have a link in my signature. They are bigtime and have people like What The Buck and The Hodge Twins!

So im currently a member of a small networking channel but i feel very restricted about what i am allowed to submit. (they only accept cod of bf3 videos. I don't mid bf3 and cod but i like variety) Im currently on 310 subscribers and Im looking to leave this channel and join another Network where i can be creative and actually submit other videos like Trouble In Terrorist Town, DayZ, Dead Space, Minecraft etc.

If you know of (or run) any community channels please leave them below or message me the details.

Im also looking to get my channel partnered not because i want to make money or anything, but i know that partnered channels come across as being more successful than normal channels. I think i would be able to start to reach my full potential on youtube if i partner my channel (preferably with a gaming network)

Thanks guys

Pippie

Hello, I`m a recruiter for the Vultra network,

1) director : You can apply to be a director with us and upload weekly to one of our hub channels, VultraHub(5.5k subs) , VultraGames (5.3k subs) , Vultra Designs (1.4k subs) and VultraMusic (800 subs).

2) partner : you currently don`t meet our requirements, but as a director we watch over your channel until you do, also if you do become a partner with us then you get paid for uploads to our hub channels :) aswell as features like banner,shows,livestreaming,promotions/sponsors,free games etc

Thanks guys

Pippie

We're a group channel who play a variety of games, Skyrim, Cod, Minecraft etc. We're also looking for a network that won't keep us restricted :)

You could try fullscreen they are great! I have a link in my signature. They are bigtime and have people like What The Buck and The Hodge Twins!
I've sent them my account details but would they accept a channel like ours ? Just wondering because i haven't heard much about them :)

Thanks guys

Pippie
Hey!
I run a community channel called MultinadeTV. We just started, and have 5 directors lined up to post videos. I checked out your content and its awesome! I would not restrict you to what type of videos you would post, and you could help our community grow! I have 350 subscribers on my main account, and I would even help promote you there.
Thanks for reading, if interested please reply!
-Russ

Hey!
I run a community channel called MultinadeTV. We just started, and have 5 directors lined up to post videos. I checked out your content and its awesome! I would not restrict you to what type of videos you would post, and you could help our community grow! I have 350 subscribers on my main account, and I would even help promote you there.
Thanks for reading, if interested please reply!
-Russ

Do you have any subscriber or view requirements ? Our channel uploads daily videos on a variety of games, take a look and leave us some feedback please. We'd really like to join a community channel :)

Back