Gaming Looking for a Fifa collab! Hear me out

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaxtrainHD

Okay guy's i'm looking for a Fifa collab with another youtuber or maybe even a few youtuber's!

So i started this month on 50 subs and i'm almost at 350 so quite a big growth which i don't expect to stop any time soon, and now I have more viewer's i'm looking for a collab with some other youtuber's to benefit us both!

So i'm proposing a challenge/forfeit for this fifa game (We can discuss more if interested) and in future i'm planning a tournament with 5-10 other youtuber's :)

Feel free to check out my content and let me know if you are interested drop me a message :)

Okay guy's i'm looking for a Fifa collab with another youtuber or maybe even a few youtuber's!

So i started this month on 50 subs and i'm almost at 350 so quite a big growth which i don't expect to stop any time soon, and now I have more viewer's i'm looking for a collab with some other youtuber's to benefit us both!

So i'm proposing a challenge/forfeit for this fifa game (We can discuss more if interested) and in future i'm planning a tournament with 5-10 other youtuber's :)

Feel free to check out my content and let me know if you are interested drop me a message :)
I'd love to bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back