Beauty/Makeup [Locked] Looking For Small Beauty YouTubers To Promote

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonDill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Do you have a small beauty related channel and post regular, high-quality content? I'd love to promote your channel on my website! I'm making a directory of the best small YouTube channels by category such as 'comedy', 'vlogs' and 'beauty' and need beauty YouTubers for the 'beauty' category!

It's completely free, I just want to help small YouTubers get more exposure to their videos.

Whether you do makeup videos, beauty tutorials, fashion - anything beauty related - let me know!

If you're interested leave a comment below or to get on the site quicker you can submit your channel at www. small youtuber zone .com (no spaces).

ONLY ACCEPTING CHANNELS PRODUCING SUPER HIGH-QUALITY, ENTERTAINING CONTENT.

CandyUnion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there~
This is the Personal Assistant for Megan Lanice speaking!
Megan Lanice is a makeup-and-other-face-product-related channel. She is currently getting new cameras and lighting fixtures to make her content even more high-quality.
She would love to be on your website!
Thanks,
~Megan Lanice's Assistant

DemonDill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi Collette! I checked out your channel and it's perfect for the website. I've added your channel under the 'beauty makeup & fashion' category over at www. smallyoutuberzone .com (remove the spaces).
Let me know if you want me to change anything :)
I'd be interested!

My Youtube username is colletteisabear

Reactions: ColletteisaBear
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am definitely interested as well!

My YouTube username is Kiaraivelisse xo[DOUBLEPOST=1506212365,1506212170][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd be interested!

My Youtube username is colletteisabear
Hey Collette,
Awesome channel and I definitely subscribed!!

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This thread is not following the collaboration forum rules of identifying ONE video idea. I've locked this as it incites channel promotion, which is against the rules at YTtalk. If you want to promote your podcast, then please get the VIP or "video access" membership and create a thread in the "videos and channels" section.

Reactions: Guodax1p
Status
Not open for further replies.