Vlog Let's Travel the World Together Collab! (Amazing Idea)

molarbear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone!

I'm relatively new to youtube and I want to get as much exposure to my channel( as well as yours! ). Currently, my video has been Travel Videos(me and my girlfriend). I have only done 2(Dubai, Boston). I would like to expand the idea and Collab with people ACROSS THE WHOLE WORLD without leaving our home!

This is where interested Youtubers come in and help! I would like a short video(30 seconds or less) of you or whoever you want in your video showing how awesome the area you are in or visiting is(make sure it captures the beauty of your place). You do not need to say anything in the video, but only you(or whoever you want) exploring your town/city/area.

I will post the video and edit it all myself and make sure it looks really clear and nice! If you want to see our travel videos, just PM me!

Let me know if you are interested on this thread!

Best,
Abby & Ani

Reactions: Bigyan
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a ton of unedited video from my trip to Peru from a few months ago and would love to give you some of it if you wanted to have some of it.

Do you want me to edit 30 seconds of Peru video and then send it to you or do you just want some of the video that I took? Also, would each youtuber have a shout out or a link in the video?

Reactions: molarbear

molarbear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
An edited version would be great! And you can send me another small additional footage as well! And every youtuber would for sure get a link in the video(in description) and shoutout in the video at the end credits!!

Send me a message and ill give you my contact info to send me more information!

Reactions: Cameron Tarbell

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey man definitely, I have stuff from paris, sydney, spain and new york.... do you want me to edit the clips down at all? I could also get some stuff from where I live depending when you need it by?

Reactions: molarbear

molarbear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes George Hudson! That would be great! And there is no set date as of yet! I am planning to garner enough interest and hopefully send a mass email to the collaboraters who initially asked to join in!

Here is my email: azizmay94@gmail.com

to contact me!

Reactions: George Hudson