Last request on my avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcfluffers

yttalk skitinator
I would like some one to take the avatar to the left of this post (its my avatar ha ha) and take the background and turn it into a cool color. It can be multi colored or just like a blue or something. as long as it looks pretty good. and If you can add "mcfluffers" over top of my head where there is space. That would work fantastically! also make the picture as big as possible as it has to go on my youtube avatar :D. If you do this... I will um... give you large amounts of hugs and kiss! (just one of each though..)

I'll give it a go- could you post a bigger version of the picture? It will be all pixellated on YT otherwise :)[DOUBLEPOST=1366747595,1366745649][/DOUBLEPOST]My offering:

mcfluffers.png

Let me know if you'd like anything changed. I've got nothing else to do with my evening, might as well try and make myself useful! ;)

I'll give it a go- could you post a bigger version of the picture? It will be all pixellated on YT otherwise :)[DOUBLEPOST=1366747595,1366745649][/DOUBLEPOST]My offering:

View attachment 5444

Let me know if you'd like anything changed. I've got nothing else to do with my evening, might as well try and make myself useful! ;)
holy crap! That's even better then I had pictured in my mind. ha ha :D I will try it and see if it works haha

It worked :D That was fantastic! Hugs and kisses will be mailed to you in a box. lols jk here is 200$ yttalk cash :D

holy crap! That's even better then I had pictured in my mind. ha ha :D I will try it and see if it works haha

It worked :D That was fantastic! Hugs and kisses will be mailed to you in a box. lols jk here is 200$ yttalk cash :D

Oh my goodness thank you- that's so kind of you!!! I will now have VIP two months in a row, thank you so very much! :) Hugs and kisses back, haha :) That's a really lovely surprise!

Let me know if you have any issues with it and I can send you the file in a different format or whatever. Glad you like it!!

Oh my goodness thank you- that's so kind of you!!! I will now have VIP two months in a row, thank you so very much! :) Hugs and kisses back, haha :) That's a really lovely surprise!

Let me know if you have any issues with it and I can send you the file in a different format or whatever. Glad you like it!!
nah it exceeds my expectations ha ha. I am suprized how fast you did that. I posted this, Left to fix my mower and it was done 0_0 impressive! ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back