Gaming Join our group (PC)

Logic Eye

Hello, i am a member of a small youtube group, who recently started out, and we need some more life in it :D
We are mostly doing funny moments, in a few games (mostly Gmod and GTA, but also other games) and we are all based in europa, eather GMT or GMT +1.
We are making around 0-3 videos a week, depends on the people.
We are speaking on Discord, and we are using Hamachi for Gmod (and other games)
You need to be at least 15, and fit into the group

If you don't want to join, then have a nice day ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested, Just saying i recently reset my channel i did have over 200 subs but i had a lot of inactive subs so i reset, i can play GTA V, Gmod and other games, But i must warn you until i get my new microphone and new computer (which both should be here within 2 months) I can't record until i get them both because i want to have higher quality videos compared to my old channel, so when i get that stuff i am able to record with great quality audio and great quality video, I hope to hear back from you guys.

my skype is Creeforple

I'm interested!
Hey i'm interested to:)
I'm interested, Just saying i recently reset my channel i did have over 200 subs but i had a lot of inactive subs so i reset, i can play GTA V, Gmod and other games, But i must warn you until i get my new microphone and new computer (which both should be here within 2 months) I can't record until i get them both because i want to have higher quality videos compared to my old channel, so when i get that stuff i am able to record with great quality audio and great quality video, I hope to hear back from you guys.

my skype is Creeforple

So i would want to know your email adresses, so i can send you a Discord link, since that is easier than sending the link to all sepperatly :)
I can't send links on this side if you didn't know ;)

Back