FamilyToyReview

Posting Mad!
I can't find this in forums or help.

I've noticed my annotations keep disappearing when I add them to newly uploaded videos. This has been going on for the longest time and I can't figure out the problem. I noticed it happens when I add annotations to a fresh video I just uploaded. The annotatiosn are saved, and after a while I'll check back and the annotations are gone and I have to do them over. It sucks!

But if I haven't done the annotations yet and the video has been uploaded for some time already and then I add new annotations later, then they do not disappear.

I think maybe on newly uploaded videos there's some kind of issue processing and my annotations are not saved? I dunno.

I prefer to do the annotations after the upload since thats when im doing the tags and description anyways. I prefer not to come back to the video just to do annotations. It's my least favorite part of the process.

Anyways any insight appreciated.

It is very strange. Most probably it is some kind of glitch. I guess you type or at least copy paste each individual tag and you do not try to copy paste them all in the same time. May be better report it - use the Send feedback link at the bottom of the YouTube page.

I have the same problem. I think at this point all of my end-cards are broken, and I've already fixed them all before. It's infuriating. I used to get a lot of traffic from my end cards to my other videos, but now I don't, and I can't check and fix them every single day.

Youtube really sucks sometimes...

I have the same problem but I've noticed that the annotations are only gone when I playback the video myself - they're okay when someone else watches it!

One question, do you use TubeBuddy?

I have the same problem but I've noticed that the annotations are only gone when I playback the video myself - they're okay when someone else watches it!

One question, do you use TubeBuddy?

Yes I've been using TubeBuddy for a few weeks. This annotation problem I've had before that. Tubebuddy is awesome by the way.

Yes I've been using TubeBuddy for a few weeks. This annotation problem I've had before that.
Ah okay, I'm using it too so I was wondering whether it's the culprit. I use the Bulk Copy Annotations tool and it's really buggy. :grumpy2:

As for the annotation problem, I only have it on my 2nd channel and I've noticed another weirdness: I can't make the link to my main channel a "channel" link, it always becomes a "subscription" link. :banghead2:

Back