Issues accessing youtube site?

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
I just tried to pull up the YouTube mobile site and desktop bit I am experiencing issues it says the webpage is temporary unavailable maybe they are doing maintenance..who else notices this if not try accessing it now and reply to this thread:)

yup its working fine on my end man ill get my top monkey on the issue though
cartoon-monkey-pulling-faces.jpg

It works just fine for me :)
smdh really every other site is pulling up without any issues but youtube is experiencing issues on my end i'm suprised noone else is experiencing the same issue. I thought it was maybe my internet connection so i switched to 3g and then to 4g but the same issue persists. I also noticed that signature youtube videos aren't pulling up on this site for the vip members![DOUBLEPOST=1366695855,1366695784][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you on the app or what? I just tried and its working fine for me :).
i tried the app and even the desktop version but i am still having issues accessing the site i can even stream any video i search up:(

smdh really every other site is pulling up without any issues but youtube is experiencing issues on my end i'm suprised noone else is experiencing the same issue. I thought it was maybe my internet connection so i switched to 3g and then to 4g but the same issue persists. I also noticed that signature youtube videos aren't pulling up on this site for the vip members![DOUBLEPOST=1366695855,1366695784][/DOUBLEPOST]
i tried the app and even the desktop version but i am still having issues accessing the site i can even stream any video i search up:(
Hmmmm are you near a router?

Hmmmm are you near a router?
right now i am not using a wifi or broadband connection i am using a app called easytether which i am tethering and using my cellular data plan to access the web only thing i hate about this is the data cap my current carrier has in place and after using a certain amount of data they throttle the users data until the next plan renewal:rolleyes:[DOUBLEPOST=1366696400,1366696322][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol that rage :p
hehe i'm just having a moment i just may need some sleep youtube is stressing me out and being on this forum for so long that it is messing with my sleep patterns lol

right now i am not using a wifi or broadband connection i am using a app called easytether which i am tethering and using my cellular data plan to access the web only thing i hate about this is the data cap my current carrier has in place and after using a certain amount of data they throttle the users data until the next plan renewal:rolleyes:[DOUBLEPOST=1366696400,1366696322][/DOUBLEPOST]
hehe i'm just having a moment i just may need some sleep youtube is stressing me out and being on this forum for so long that it is messing with my sleep patterns lol
Haha! i know what mean. My sleep pattern is well this...

Also that sucks... I hate data limits :\

Back