is partnerning with a network good?

The Captain Nap

just wondering. I filled out a application for rpm network. and was wondering if that is a good idea.
I see how it can help you get out there i quess.

Can help you monetize your videos, other then they pretty much just give you access to free music and some other YouTube features and tools that you wouldn't normally have access too..

First, I should create an audience first before actually applying or going after a partnership network.
Everybody has their own reasons to join a network, but I don't recommend partnering with a network with low view/sub count or not having a decent and static audience.

Can help you monetize your videos, other then they pretty much just give you access to free music and some other YouTube features and tools that you wouldn't normally have access too..
do they take money from your montized videos that you make from ads? if so how much?

I think it's better when a partner comes up to you, so you know he/she is really interested in what you do on your channel

I think it's better when a partner comes up to you, so you know he/she is really interested in what you do on your channel
yeah im seeing that from what i have read and been told. I feel like my contents good. just getting impatient lol. but i know good things will come. i have 79 subs so far and it keeps growing. So I will probably leave alone getting a partner network.

Back