Meet Up/Gathering Irish youtubers! Craic Con?!

Hoodedyouths

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anyone from ireland or in ireland going to Craic Con in the phoenix park?! please let us know so we can check out your channel before we head up :D We're sooo excited for it hoping to meet loads of new people and maybe organise some collabs! :D

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Wait, there's some major event coming to Ireland? You're joking?

Shane

YouTube Network Addict
Reaction score
Never heard of it, better not be organised by the ones who did that croke park country singer fiasco.
^ is why we don't get events in Ireland, 400,000 people and €60m euro of economy gone..

Edit : Ah it's a YouTube event, stole my idea :l Well I had an idea of doing one even got as far as discussing prices with the RDS and Dublin Convention Centre.
Decided in the end I needed to put all my focus into my current company though :bookworm2:

Hoodedyouths

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wait, there's some major event coming to Ireland? You're joking?
Weel its organised by youtubers its not major or official but theres about 300 people going and cian twomey will be there among others so it'll be great to meet other small youtubers :) its just in the phoenix park and free[DOUBLEPOST=1405289607,1405289555][/DOUBLEPOST]
Never heard of it, better not be organised by the ones who did that croke park country singer fiasco.
^ is why we don't get events in Ireland, 400,000 people and €60m euro of economy gone..

Edit : Ah it's a YouTube event, stole my idea :l Well I had an idea of doing one even got as far as discussing prices with the RDS and Dublin Convention Centre.
Decided in the end I needed to put all my focus into my current company though :bookworm2:
Well this one is just in the phoenix park and its free so there wont be much hassle :)

Shane

YouTube Network Addict
Reaction score
Well this one is just in the phoenix park and its free so there wont be much hassle :)
Yes, unfortunately free means lack of big irish or international channels for the most part.
Apart from paying guests to be there I have to say that security would likely be an issue in a non-paid event.

Should update us on how it goes!

Reactions: Michael

Hoodedyouths

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes, unfortunately free means lack of big irish or international channels for the most part.
Apart from paying guests to be there I have to say that security would likely be an issue in a non-paid event.

Should update us on how it goes!
True but its really just and event so small youtubers can meet other small ones :) will do!