Injustice God Among Us is it worth it?

AzlanWake

Loving YTtalk
hey guys so injustice gods among us just release and to the people who bought it,is it good?...cause im thinking of buying it and making a gameplay for my channel..so if you've played it tell me how you think?....

Thank You:)

I haven't played it. But, why not give it a shot? A first reaction to a new game is always rather interesting to watch :)

it looks quite good , i tried the demo and i did not see any flaws , it has that mk fighting style which is very good. also the graphics look good , the only thing i will say negatively about it is that most fighting games do not last that that long , so i'd advise looking around for a cheaper price for it before buying

it looks quite good , i tried the demo and i did not see any flaws , it has that mk fighting style which is very good. also the graphics look good , the only thing i will say negatively about it is that most fighting games do not last that that long , so i'd advise looking around for a cheaper price for it before buying
Hmmmmm...you're right thanks for the advice

It's damn AWESOME. I love it and it had more characters in it that I didn't even know about like Raven and Siniestro. Honestly, if it wasn't for XBox Live distracting me with stuff like Super SF4 and Double Dragon Neon, I'd be playing this game non-stop. I love the story mode too.

Its a pretty great game so far, I did want to kick the game stop clerk in the chest for telling me he beat it. Granted, I knew it would be a given since its a fighting game but don't ruin the fun for others who haven't. But so far, I really love story mode. All the characters, are blasts from the past for me. Its AMAZING seeing 2D characters off pages become 3D. And Im just in awe of it. Im looking forward to the characters they're suppose to be releasing. Lobo (my fave) being the first.

Back