Animation Indie Animation Series

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
upload_2018-6-5_11-18-16.jpeg
Hey everyone! My name is Rozcoe, the founder of Plexi Animations! I’m in need of animators. But I don’t just want anyone, if you can copy the style above, then that’s all you need to be accepted. I’ve been working on this project now for 2 years and we’re now just making the first episode. We have voice actors, we have scripts we just need the progress in the animation!

I want dedicated people who want to create a name for themselves or people who want to join an indie group. One day I’d like to open up a Plexi Studio, but until then. It’s projects like the one we’re making that’s gonna get us there. I want people who have the time to animate. The will to animate! This is one epic series! If you want details pm me.

If you’re not interested, then don’t say anything at all. If you are and you can do the style we’re looking for, then awesome! Show me some of your work and you’ll be invited if it’s on par. This isn’t a paid job since it’s Indie. But if you stick around long enough, and the series is well received. Soon payment will be available. If it doesn’t. Well at least you have something you can put in your resume and show that you have experience in the field. Thank you and I hope to get a few replies.