Request In need of Channel Art and Logo

ThaMulls

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
So I'm creating a YT Channel based on my life and my photography. I'm trying to make my channel art and logo myself, but just don't have the experience quite yet. Currently taking Photoshop classes; however, I just started a few days ago so don't know much.

For my Channel Art, I'm looking for something sleek and clean, nothing out of the extraordinary. My channel is my name Colby Mullinax, but my series will be called Me, Myself, and I. If you have any ideas please let me know

For my logo, I have an idea of what I'd like, but as I said above I just don't have the experience required to accomplish what I'd like. I'm thinking of a silhouetted camera of sorts with my initials within the lens so it looks like the camera is gonna take a shot of my initials, CM.

If feasible, I'd prefer this to be done for free because I'm short on money at the moment, but if needed I could pay at the end of the month.

Please shoot me a DM or comment below. I'd greatly appreciate any and all help

JohnSuhArtist

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! I'd be glad to help out! Feel free to DM me if you still need help with channel art! Best of luck!