Request In desperate need for some thumbnails

oasis gamer

OasisGaming
I can offer some yt cash but not alot message blow for detail.I can offer shoutouts and sub 4 sub but i can not pay sorry

Thumbnails for what? I can stir some up for you but I need to know what you want, is for your latest Video?

Also I found you channel on YouTube since your link wasn't working:

You need to create a custom URL and then add what's after /user/ to there, no spaces keep in mind. ;)
cheers man didnt realise that iill get on to fixing it soon, and yeah ive got some video uploaded jst need some thumbnails, I need 5 thumbnails for a series i am making called "GTA V with a tune" all that has to be different on each one is episode 1, episode 2 etc.I could also do with a thumbnail saying "first impressions" and if you could incoperate my logo in there that wud be great.They dont have to be too fancy because i know they are free which i appreaciate but i wud prefer if they werent taky.Thankyou btw i had a look at some of your video and good job so far m8 ill be following the syndicate chunk challenge looks good :)

cheers man didnt realise that iill get on to fixing it soon, and yeah ive got some video uploaded jst need some thumbnails, I need 5 thumbnails for a series i am making called "GTA V with a tune" all that has to be different on each one is episode 1, episode 2 etc.I could also do with a thumbnail saying "first impressions" and if you could incoperate my logo in there that wud be great.They dont have to be too fancy because i know they are free which i appreaciate but i wud prefer if they werent taky.Thankyou btw i had a look at some of your video and good job so far m8 ill be following the syndicate chunk challenge looks good :)
I've PM'd you the link to them, I've also included PSD and PNG files and font files, I did not include your logo as it did not fit in that well, however you can add it to it if you want using the PSD files. ;)

Here's an example of one of them, others are the same layout only different backgrounds. :D

Attachments

• Money Glitch Thumbnail.png
    Money Glitch Thumbnail.png
    803.7 KB · Views: 2
I've PM'd you the link to them, I've also included PSD and PNG files and font files, I did not include your logo as it did not fit in that well, however you can add it to it if you want using the PSD files. ;)

Here's an example of one of them, others are the same layout only different backgrounds. :D
Cheers m8 really appreciate this ive added you to my featured channel ill have the videos up in about a week and reccomend people to come to you for channel art cos your great thanks again :) also i see you play zombies do you play much zombies on the xbox?

Cheers m8 really appreciate this ive added you to my featured channel ill have the videos up in about a week and reccomend people to come to you for channel art cos your great thanks again :) also i see you play zombies do you play much zombies on the xbox?
I do not own an Xbox, only PC and PS3 unfortunatly. And thanks. :)

Back