Meet Up/Gathering I'm looking for someone/group to collab with

mindway

Rock 'N Roll
Hello Everyone
there is only 5 videos on my youtube channel cause i just started seriously working on youtube for my projects
but i'm planning to upload more and more. ;)

I'm MindWay i have 17 years old and i have spent 7 years on Music and Acting (self-teaching)
  • i'm music a maker Lead/Rhythm Guitar Composer Lead Vocals and able to play a lots of virtual instruments. Music Genres that i could do |Alternative Rock, Hard Rock, Progressive Rock, Classical Music, EDM (Dance Music), Electronic Music, Reggae, Hip Hop, POP, Country, Jazz, Background Music & Binaural beats or isochronic tones for meditation | i do unique instruments music, songs, and lycris/poetry, Yup it's many, cause i spent a lots of time on music. :dance:

• i'm a also a script writer and film/series maker and could act on it.
    I have tons of ideas Series/Films on my head :snaphappy:

:help: I'm looking for someone/group to do some awesome professional colobarotation on YouTube via Skype for example or something else, even if you're not into music/acting maybe with what can i do and what you can do can create something awesome :)

contact me on twitter @mindwayofficial, msg me on youtube or reply here, if you are interested. :bounce:

:thanksthumbs: & have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Hey dude! I am starting to get into the comedy side of YouTube. Maybe if you could send me a script or something and i can act it out for ya and we can put it on both our channels! Thanks!

Hey dude! I am starting to get into the comedy side of YouTube. Maybe if you could send me a script or something and i can act it out for ya and we can put it on both our channels! Thanks!
for the moment i have scripts only for long web series or TV shows who will require bunch of actors :/
you want to make something like Smosh short comedy video Isn't it?
if i got ideas for these type of videos i will contact you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1440175448,1440175343][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll message you on twitter and we can workout how the collabs will work.
okay :)

for the moment i have scripts only for long web series or TV shows who will require bunch of actors :/
you want to make something like Smosh short comedy video Isn't it?
if i got ideas for these type of videos i will contact you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1440175448,1440175343][/DOUBLEPOST]
okay :)
Alright man, if ya have a script of something like what smosh would have then email me at pzmaco@hotmail.com Thanks

Back