Gaming I'm looking for COD youtubers who are passionate about their channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeoCrysis

I've Got It
I'm looking for COD youtubers who are passionate about their channels and would want to create high quality calibration videos with me so we can possiblely grow together as a family
because i know there are a lot of big youtubers out there with small channels like myself that deserve recognition because we put a lot of work into our channels despite that we have work gf etc , this is not
a "sub to me" post or a "SUB 4 SUB" one i just want to meet people with the same passion i have for my channel, i would love to create some sort of dual facecam cod video lol . if you're interested drop me a message me.

PC & XBOX ONE
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top