IF YOU HAVE SNOWBALL PLEASE REPLY!

It depends on what you want to do. Being that you have a gaming channel I'd go with 1, which is the cardiod mode. It will capture sounds best from the front of the mic and other sounds will be harder to catch. This is good for if you're singing or speaking and you don't want other sounds (controller, clicking, etc.) to be caught in the recording.​
This is from the Blue specs:​
1.Cardioid mode: Well-suited to podcasts, sung vocals, and other voice work, cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone. It delivers a rich, full-bodied sound. 2. Cardioid mode with -10 dB PAD: The same as cardioid mode, except with a -10 dB attenuation that helps you capture louder sounds with higher fidelity.​
3. Omnidirectional mode

It depends on what you want to do. Being that you have a gaming channel I'd go with 1, which is the cardiod mode. It will capture sounds best from the front of the mic and other sounds will be harder to catch. This is good for if you're singing or speaking and you don't want other sounds (controller, clicking, etc.) to be caught in the recording.

This is from the Blue specs:
1.Cardioid mode: Well-suited to podcasts, sung vocals, and other voice work, cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone. It delivers a rich, full-bodied sound. 2. Cardioid mode with -10 dB PAD: The same as cardioid mode, except with a -10 dB attenuation that helps you capture louder sounds with higher fidelity.
3. Omnidirectional mode
Whats da last mode? The suspense is killing me...

This is my snowball... It has no settings :(
1225L_OPED_SNOWBALL.jpg

Whats da last mode? The suspense is killing me...
Oh, haha. Omnidirectional catches sound from all around the mic. It's good for when more than one person is speaking from a different angle of the mic, or if you want to record noise from elsewhere at the same time.

Back