I want to make a youtube video to show people how brave/tough I am

Chloe

I Love YTtalk
Any ideas one what type of video unless I have already shown people without realising I'm not sure :)

Tell them that you will not stop doing videos. You will do your own thing and enjoy it. You will not stop ever! That takes bravery to say towards haters.

Tell them that you will not stop doing videos. You will do your own thing and enjoy it. You will not stop ever! That takes bravery to say towards haters.
oh I didn't realize that took Bravery I have done that lots of times in my videos :)

The more you talk about it, the more you will bring out haters and trolls. I would recommend that you find something else to talk about. If you feel you have to talk about it, you can always make the video private and then only allow your closest circle of friends to watch it.

The more you talk about it, the more you will bring out haters and trolls. I would recommend that you find something else to talk about. If you feel you have to talk about it, you can always make the video private and then only allow your closest circle of friends to watch it.
I don't talk about them as much as I used to I do on here for advice:)

Back