I Request Channel Review and Advise

bruti1986

Reaction score
Hi,

Due to lockdown and this corona situation, i;ve lost job and my friend told me about youtubing, so here i am but having no luck. May i request help from all you friends to help me manage my channel. what can i do to retain my viewers or where am i going wrong.

here's my latest video for you.

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
whose your target audience?

personally your channel feel like spam which might explain half the dislikes on your video
but I think if you define your target audience you would be able to better shape your channel and content

also, your banner is cut off and also feels a bit spammy

1596810967407.png

bruti1986

Reaction score
hi,

thanks for your review. honestly, i test most ofthe codes i give but the thing is that they exhaust very quickly in a day or two. i am starting on my banner right now. thanks

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
No problem,
Is your channel mainly about codes and giveaway? or tech?

Last edited:

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
i test most ofthe codes i give but the thing is that they exhaust very quickly in a day or two.
You create a video about something that goes away in a few days? :eek: I try to make videos about something that lasts at least several years, like camera gear or memorable life event.

SoulHyorinmaru

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
From my perspective, just need a schedule to upload videos and just to find your target audience and you should be good, there is always room for improvement