Other I need someone to play a PC game with (30+) subscribers

ThatMusicalGamer

ThatMusicalGamer
Hey guys im looking for someone who has at least a small fanbase such as a constant of 30 views per video. I would like to play counter strike source or Tf2 or some other pc game with you. leave a reply.

I just reached 30 subscriber and have both of those games. I also have other games we can do like Dead Space 2, Dead Island, DC Universe Online, and Garry's Mod. :)

If you're ever playing anything that isn't FPS on PC let me know. I have a decent sized fanbase, and I'm a PC gamer. :)
ok, some games would be, minecraft, Sid meirs's civ 5, company of heroes, Terraria, Just cause 2 ( when multiplayer is up ) and tekkit minecraft mod. there may be A few more but im not sure.

I'm getting more serious about my channel and I'd love to do some PC game collabs of the non-fps type. I'm quite interested in Minecraft, with Tekkit or most any mod or game type, Terraria, Starcraft 2 (which I make no promise to be good at), or I am open to other suggestions as I'm happy to expand the variety on my channel.

I have 18 subs and would love to play garry's mod. I can't find anyone to play with and my vids suck on own for that game.

okay thanks to all 3 of you who just posted I WOULD LOVE to do dual coms and stuff with all 3 of you and we will work it out. Tell me your skype names and I will add all of you just inbox me them on youtube. Thanks

Back