I need help creating a script

Thisisali

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have got an idea for story based video however I need some help ok writing the script... if someone could help me out would much helpful... contact me on here or on my Instagram which is Thisisaliofficial

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I do not have an instagram but I can leave you a message here to help you out a little bit.

I tend to use Celtx when it comes to writing scripts. There is a free version that has a good amount of features. Whether you are looking at writing a short film, movie review, web series, etc. Once you learn the format of how to use it then the rest becomes easy.

Since I don't know what kind of script you want to focus on the most I can say is that make sure you have a good beginning, middle and end. The goal is take make sure the audience is entertained throughout, the story has a good message and also a strong pay out in the end. If you are writing something like a review then I'd recommend hitting certain notes such as:

A) Story
B) Camera/Lighting/Cinematography, etc.
C) Music
D) Ending/Final Thoughts

Hope that helps a little bit. Best of luck!

Krisfire

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Director
I tend to use Celtx when it comes to writing scripts. [/QUOTE said:
THIS I love celtx, they are an awesome free script writing site, if you want one to download and keep offline, FadeIn is a great one.

Look into NerdWriter, FilmRiot, DSLRguide and D4Darious on youtube, they all have amazing videos on script writing and the general writing art.

At the end of the day you'll write something and when you look back at it you'll hate it, everyone does this, keep pushing forward and eventually you'll have something you can tolerate! lol. Literally what I just had to do this past week writing.