Request I need a quick (and good) Channel Banner for free.

SlayZombi

I Love YTtalk
I made my own and you can see it on my channel but I want to spice up my channel a bit and add something new. I have no budget but it would be nice to help me out. I'd perfer HQ and something to do with zombies and it should say "SlayZombi" on it. ;)

... wait, are they zombies or System of a Down fans? :giggle:

lol looks like they didn't know which one they were doing. I guess its a Zombie horde at a concert?[DOUBLEPOST=1377467491,1377466646][/DOUBLEPOST]It's surprisingly hard to find a good zombie horde image on google. For a commissioned job I'd just build a horde from scratch but for a quick job thats the best I could find. Keep in mind with the exception of people viewing on tv you are really just gonna see the hands in the air.

lol looks like they didn't know which one they were doing. I guess its a Zombie horde at a concert?[DOUBLEPOST=1377467491,1377466646][/DOUBLEPOST]It's surprisingly hard to find a good zombie horde image on google. For a commissioned job I'd just build a horde from scratch but for a quick job thats the best I could find. Keep in mind with the exception of people viewing on tv you are really just gonna see the hands in the air.

I think you did a really good job there, usually all you find is rubbish movie screencaps

Back