I need a new editor

Vegas Pro is worth for its price. Adobe Premier, my friend said its good. Downloaded it, not my type since I'm used on Vegas pro.-.-

Adobe After Effects is top tier, in my opinion. If you check out my last videos, they were made in WMM. I recently got After Effects so expect my new video to be MUCH, MUCH, better. =D

Adobe After Effects is top tier, in my opinion. If you check out my last videos, they were made in WMM. I recently got After Effects so expect my new video to be MUCH, MUCH, better. =D

if always wondered about that software, maybe ill take a closer look at it. Did you find it easy to learn?

I believe it will easy to learn if you have add-ons. But After effects are, you know, for effects.:D

Like Karlsanada mentioned, AE is for effects, use Premiere Pro for editing in general. If you know how to use 1 Adobe program, other programs will make a lot of sense as well.

Like Karlsanada mentioned, AE is for effects, use Premiere Pro for editing in general. If you know how to use 1 Adobe program, other programs will make a lot of sense as well.

I know its for effects, i use final cut pro x for editing and they offer some effects that are easy to use but ive been getting more curious about after effects. maybe ill check out some tuts on youtube

Back