I miss making short films!

ShawnMcCallum

I've Got It

I've grown a lot as a filmmaker and story teller in the last few years but haven't had time to get a crew together to do any actual productions. I thought I'd share this short I did for a Tarantino contest with you in hopes of kickstarting a new project for myself.

I hope you enjoy!

I've grown a lot as a filmmaker and story teller in the last few years but haven't had time to get a crew together to do any actual productions. I thought I'd share this short I did for a Tarantino contest with you in hopes of kickstarting a new project for myself.

I hope you enjoy!
I absolutely loved this short film! You have such a talent! I look forward to seeing more short films from you :)

I absolutely loved this short film! You have such a talent! I look forward to seeing more short films from you :)
Hey! Thanks so much, haven't shared this with anyone for quite some time. There's things I'd change about it but your feedback means a lot. You might digg some other content on my channel too. More adventure vlog stuff but I hope to make some more shorts soon.

Hey! Thanks so much, haven't shared this with anyone for quite some time. There's things I'd change about it but your feedback means a lot. You might digg some other content on my channel too. More adventure vlog stuff but I hope to make some more shorts soon.
No problem! I've watched a few more videos and subscribed :) would mean alot if you could check out my channel too its ThruMegsEyes

Back