Channel Type
Musician
Reactions: cbpayne and Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
The problem here is that this needed to be said two years ago; but the Community Managers want and expect all Product Experts to be "Googly, soft spoken and extremely polite and professional" if they want to reach the Gold Badge. I however, have taken enough abuse from arrogant and impolite querents that I'm no longer sure I want that Gold.

Unfortunately a lot of people are stupid and/or lazy and expect to be spoon fed. They are also very impatient. They are used to using the internet and getting what they want immediately. Instant gratification. They want a song? They download it and get it immediately. They want to watch a movie? Same thing. They can download it from somewhere within a few minutes. But when it comes to YouTube and building a channel and audience, they find that instant gratification is not possible. It takes work and time and more work and more time and many aren't prepared to accept that. That's why so many creators steal content, do sub4sub, use bots, buy views etc etc.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Unfortunately a lot of people are stupid and/or lazy and expect to be spoon fed. They are also very impatient. They are used to using the internet and getting what they want immediately. Instant gratification. They want a song? They download it and get it immediately. They want to watch a movie? Same thing. They can download it from somewhere within a few minutes. But when it comes to YouTube and building a channel and audience, they find that instant gratification is not possible. It takes work and time and more work and more time and many aren't prepared to accept that. That's why so many creators steal content, do sub4sub, use bots, buy views etc etc.
Indeed, indeed @Crown!

And they also are trying the "but channel 'X' does the same and they are monetized! Why is YouTube picking on me then?" ploy; totally forgetting the ads on the channel might be generated by Content ID claims; or the channel hasn't yet been reviewed under current monetization policy.

More and more current YPP member channels are becoming former YPP members after channel review against current policy now; and the frustration and anger levels on the official support forum are nearly intolerable. I posted that because with the current world situation, asking to be 'spoon fed', as you so accurately put it, is unreasonable.

Reactions: Crown

cardking9

Reaction score
As a Youtube creator, I feel your pain. I gave up on that forum after one day. Looking to the questions and answers on that forum for help is futile. Page after page of "Hello admin brothers If you please dont mind kind sir monetize to my channel" and "why did you demonetize my copyrighted reused videos". Trust me, It's also frustrating for those of us trying to sift through it an find answers related to the issue we are having. I wish there was a way to filter it all out. lol