I decided to do YouTube full time for 1-2 years, 1-2 videos a day, 7 days a week with just 1 subscriber

AshVerse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I decided to make this post because it gets really sad to see so many people quit YouTube because people keep telling them they can't do it, or it's impossible, or they see 0 subscribers and end up losing hope. So I wanted to do something incredibly daring, dangerous, and a very stupid idea. I am going to do YouTube FULL TIME for 1 or 2 years, 1-2 videos a day, 7 days a week with only 1 Subscriber. It will be of me playing horror games specifically on camera. Some of you guys will think I'm a bot but you can check my profile If you'd like (I wont post the links here. I don't deserve any free clicks!)

It has always been a passion of mine to inspire others, have others laugh, and bring hope to people. I know what I am doing is stupid, dangerous (do NOT do what I am doing!), and very foolish. However, even if I end up in the worst possible scenario after 1-2 years of doing something dumb like this, I will have felt it was worth it if I could make a few dozen people laugh.

I hope all of you here that are trying to be well known streamers, youtubers, or even things outside of youtube such as engineering, architect, medical, excel at them and to always do what you are passionate in no matter what anyone says. God bless you guys and have a good one.

P.S. Apologies if this is in the wrong section, people just need more HOPE, man!

Reactions: LandyVlad

Rhody Seth

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
Hey man, go for it! I wish you luck in your journey. You have a good voice for this kind of thing. I'm not a fan of scary games though. Too much for me!

Reactions: AshVerse

AshVerse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man, go for it! I wish you luck in your journey. You have a good voice for this kind of thing. I'm not a fan of scary games though. Too much for me!
Thank you so much, man you made my day with that comment! I'll keep doing my best :) Your videos are beautiful, the scenery of the areas you visit seem so peaceful. Such peaceful vibes definitely deserve a subscription from me! KEEP IT UP!

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wow 2 vids a DAY that is pretty keen / insane. It;s certainly an interesting experiment.

Maybe you could do an initial video laying out the experiment (as you've said above) and an update video on how the channel is going with stats etc every six months.