• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I am now partnered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

relliK42

I've Got It
Well it has been awhile since I posted here, but I've been extremely busy. Just recently I was able to partner with RPM's subnetwork N4GTV, so I'm pretty excited.

Yes it's only a small step forward. Yes my channel is small. No I don't care about only making a minimal amount of money with a small channel. It's still a step forward, which I'm extremely proud about :D woohoo!

Yeah I also applied and got accepted but it sucks because I can't join now that I am currently partnered with Fullscreen. I was waiting so long and kept applying until I gave up. I signed up with Fullscreen and three weeks later I able to join N4gtv. Honestly there is nothing wrong with Fullscreen, but I personally feel that N4gtv is a better network and is more supportive of their partners. Now I have to stick with Fullscreen for two years.

I've only heard good things about fullscreen. While it may not be what you wanted it's only a plus. Hey, after two years, you can switch if permitted!

I've only heard good things about fullscreen. While it may not be what you wanted it's only a plus. Hey, after two years, you can switch if permitted!
Yeah it's not bad at all, but the customer service takes a little longer than what the other provides. I guess I have to make the most of it and join you on N4gtv in a couple years.

Yeah it's not bad at all, but the customer service takes a little longer than what the other provides. I guess I have to make the most of it and join you on N4gtv in a couple years.
To be honest the customer service here takes quite a bit as well, but it's not that bad.

Well it has been awhile since I posted here, but I've been extremely busy. Just recently I was able to partner with RPM's subnetwork N4GTV, so I'm pretty excited.

Yes it's only a small step forward. Yes my channel is small. No I don't care about only making a minimal amount of money with a small channel. It's still a step forward, which I'm extremely proud about :D woohoo!
Congratulations on being partnered! Every step forward brings you closer to the big time! Besides, you have twice the subscribers I do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back